Summer Sail Camp
Sail camp is a fun filled week of building confidence, learning new skills, and making memories. Sail camp is the perfect way to practice boating safety while having great FUN. Sailing is a lifelong sport develops motor skills while building self-confidence and encouraging teamwork. GHYC Junior Sail offers both full and half day Summer Camps, and After-School Sailing programs. We teach the basics to beginning sailors and build on prior experience as they advance through the program. Open to all youth ages 6 to 18.
- Youth ages 6-18 are eligible to participate
- Summer Camps are one week long
- Full Day Camp is from 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM and Half Day Camp is from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- The cost is $495 for full day camps and $275 for half day camps. Scholarships and payment plans are available.
- Summer 2023 dates are June 19th - September 1st
Camp registration is now open for Summer 2023!
Are you ready for Sail Camp?
Sail Camp is a great place for beginners to learn and those already comfortable with sailing to build new skills. We do not require boating experience, but comfort in and around water is a great idea! Our supportive and experienced staff work with youth and families to create the best experience possible for all sailors. The key ingredient to a successful camp experience is excitement, we'll take care of the rest!
A day of camp will look a lot like this: